Become a 2024 ASID sponsor
The Colorado Chapter of ASID strives to be the definitive resource for professional education and knowledge sharing, advocacy of interior designers’ right-to-practice, and expansion of interior design markets. The Colorado Chapter encompasses the entire states of Colorado and New Mexico, representing over 500 interior designers in the region. These are cutting-edge professionals who maintain the highest level of design standards. Our goal is to effectively promote the value of interior design to the public, related industries and our members through education, community service, networking events and more. This is only possible with the support of our sponsors.
Maximize your return on investment! By optimizing your dollars through ASID Colorado sponsorships and advertising, you ensure that you will get the attention of our members, who influence decisions to utilize your products and services. By partnering with ASID Colorado, your company will be front and center. This partnership provides you with an exclusive opportunity to cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with our members in ways that are best suited to meet the individual needs of your business.
Sponsorships are on a first-come, first-served basis.
Must be a member in good standing throughout the sponsorship year.
Industry Partner Membership is an additional cost paid to ASID National, separate from ASID CO sponsorship. As a 501c6 non-profit association, please consult your tax advisor for deductibility. All sponsors will receive the following:
- Opportunity to use “ASID Colorado 2024 Annual Sponsor” logo on your marketing materials
- Sponsorship logo designation on the ASID Colorado website for one year
- Acknowledgement on sponsor signage at our events
ANNUAL SPONSORS – Year-round Recognition and Benefits
Patron – This exclusive sponsorship demonstrates the highest level of commitment to ASID. Our annual patron sponsor is in a class by themselves. This level allows our patron to host three chapter events*, receive 10 tickets to the Crystal Awards and so much more!
*One event must be a celebration event, Design CEU & Best Practice event, or outreach event.
Advocate – Advocate sponsors make an enormous contribution to the Colorado Chapter. With two hosted events** per year, promotion around those events and additional advertising built into this package, this is a wise investment for those needing to remain in front of our very specialized audience.
**One event must be a celebration event, Design CEU & Best Practice event, or outreach event.
Partner – This level affords one event per year, while mirroring many of the benefits of the advocate level – including Crystal Awards tickets and advertising and logo options at the event, as well other event tickets.
Supporter – This level allows you to engage ASID Colorado Chapter members and friends with one event annually (excluding the Chapter Celebration), along with event tickets.
Friend – Who doesn’t need all the friends they can get? ASID welcomes support at all levels. Friends of ASID receive year long recognition for a very modest contribution.
CRYSTAL AWARDS SPONSORS – Event Specific
The Crystal Awards is the premiere recognition event for interior designers in the region, attracting over 300 interior design stakeholders. It is an elegant affair, and our sponsors receive various levels of distinction before, during and after the event.
SPONSORSHIP CUSTOMIZATION – Vendor Specific
Interested in creating a customized sponsorship option that combines package elements most important to you, within your organizational budget? We would be happy to discuss the possibilities and make recommendations.
ADD-ONs – One-off Options
From advertisements to swag bag item inclusion to event host opportunities, ASID Colorado is pleased to exposure to our targeted audience.
About ASID Colorado Chapter Events
- Hosted events must be approved in concert with ASID CO and will be promoted by ASID CO.
- Sponsor may only register 1 additional non-member at the ASID membership rate, additional non-members will pay the non-member price.
Event Type Descriptions:
- Celebration Event Host options: Spring New Member Breakfast, Fall New Member Breakfast, Annual Chapter Celebration
- Design CEU & Best Practices Event Host examples: Design Trends, Sustainability, Wellness, Equity, Best Practices, Business Topics, Ethics, Legislation, Building Codes, etc. Continuing Education Units are highly encouraged. Topics are determined at the sponsors discretion, with approval for ASID.
- Outreach Event Host examples: Non-profit Project, Volunteer Work, Community Service, Tours, Student and Emerging Professional events, etc.
- Sponsor’s Choice Events: Available only to Patron and Advocate level sponsors.